1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
Given one, but never been given one. Actually, I gave two. The first one was a fake, because all I had at the time was the diamond.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Four and a half years. Sadly, my wife and I have about six months to go before we beat that.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Does your grandfather-in-law paying for dinner count?
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Many and often.
5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Depends on which way they’re facing.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
In a house in a small neighborhood on the north side of Wilmington, NC.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Northern Durham. I guess that makes it “me five.”
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Sprint and Suncom. I use my work phone more than my own phone. I’ve also had Bellsouth, Cingular and AT&T.
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
I don’t go to the mall much.
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Five years at my parents’ feed store in Bahama.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
Used to. Last time was probably about a year ago. That was fun. Steve, Jason, you guys remember Dominos? Capice?
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Rob Sullivan’s I think. Either that or one I took some pictures for.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Rob Sullivan’s wedding?
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
That requires too much thought right now.
23. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
On the beach.
24. CAN YOU COOK?
Anyone can cook, but the real question is how well?
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
A 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. Classy. I’m seriously eying a Jeep Unlimited 4 Door though. The thing is a beast. I call it the Jeep Monster.
26. BEST KISSER:
Can I say anyone besides Amanda? She really is good though.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
My grandfather’s funeral.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Probably Brusell sprouts. I ate some broccoli not too long ago and didn’t die, so that got moved down the list.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
I guess my height, but I got over that a long time ago.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
Probably somewhere around 12 or 13 hours.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
I’ve got a lot of them.
34. CAN YOU SING?
Not in any capacity that would please anybody.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
It’s been a long time… I think it was Finger 11 with my brother-in-law when he had an extra ticket.
36. LAST KISS?
A couple hours ago when Amanda went to bed.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Man, I can’t remember. I tend to buy. Renting does give me a great feeling of nostalgia though.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
I don’t think I have a favorite. I did get to go see Jerry Seinfeld last year though. He was a hoot.
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
Never smoked a thing.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
Amanda and our dog, Bruce, and usually our cat, Cobb.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
For some people, sure. I’m not a fan.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Four or five. Only two tickets.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Ooh, I love them both. My mom makes my favorite pancakes and my dad makes my favorite French toast.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
Nope. Love the smell though.
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
No, although I’m a model Pisces.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
I think I took this survey before…. I think Sarah, my brother-in-law’s girlfriend. Or maybe Andra, my youngest sister.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
A client who called after hours.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
Probably one of the ones I automatically get when someone request a quote for a website.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Jeans, boxers, t-shirt and glasses. And a hair tie.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
Here I go again on my own. (No idea why.)
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Grape, and I prefer jam. It spreads easier.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
I live at the beach, so I’d better be able to.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Yes. And now I’m even sure I’ve at least taken part of this survey before.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I’m now 100% certain I’ve taken this survey before.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
I like the time between the seasons.
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
I do that every day.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
7:15. That’s earlier than I wake up on weekdays.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
March 14, two or three years ago.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
I like booty.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Going to visit my parents and see my baby sister, who turns 21 this week, and my nephew, who is talking now.
My dad’s 22nd birthday.
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
Wealthy and happy.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Not at the moment.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?:
Not in particular.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
I’d like to tour Italy.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Haven’t been in a long time.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
I’m not allowed to have crushes anymore.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
Black or very dark blue.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
No. But I did go to the beach a few times.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?:
Two of them.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No, but I will be in another five questions.
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Not for myself.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
I’ll be seeing Amanda in two questions.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Two rings; a wedding band and what we call my “practice ring”.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Going upstairs and going to bed. Haven’t decided on #46 yet.