1. Do you like blue cheese?
Not by itself. It’s good on hamburgers though.
2. Have you ever been drunk?
3. Do you own a gun?
No. I used to have BB gun and a pellet gun though.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No, not really. I’m not big on giving up blood samples though.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They taste good. I generally just go with cheese and ketchup.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Probably Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Why yes, yes I can.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring I guess. Aside from that the only jewelry I have is my “training” ring on my right ring finger.
11. Favorite hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
13. What’s your favorite pair of shoes?
My Rainbows. I wear them a lot more than I ever thought I’d wear a pair of flip flops.
14. Middle name?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
What’s up with my team?
I hate Carolina.
Amanda’s pregnant belly.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
17. Current worry?
Why can’t my Blue Devils play like they did earlier in the season?
18. Current hate right now?
People who, in a public place, drop food on the floor then just push it aside with their foot, leaving other people to clean it up.
19. Have you found the Love of your life?
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Playing Catan with Amanda, Blake and Stephanie.
21. Where would you like to go?
22. Name three people who will complete this?
I haven’t even decided who I’m going to tag in it yet.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes. Could use them right now, actually.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Thin stripes of gray, green, white and yellow.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
I’m not sure if I ever have, but Amanda and I are spoiled with three sets of thousand thread count sheets.
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite color?
Blue or green.
28. Would you be a pirate?
What, like if that career path suddenly presented itself to me? No.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name?
Milly. It’s the name we’ve chosen for the baby.
31. Favorite boy’s name?
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
Keys, a pen, my iPhone, chapstick, my wallet and a few receipts. Not all in one pocket, obviously.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Feeling my daughter’s kicks.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
Don’t think I had any themed sheets. I did have some Pacman wallpaper that I loved though.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child?
None. I mean, you know, maybe a skinned knee or something.
36. Do you love where you live?
I’ve got the beach and historical buildings all in one town. What more could I ask for?
37. Are you happy with your life?
For the most part.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
You know, I don’t really have any loud friends.
39. How many dogs do you have?
Two: Bruce and Harvey.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of, unless you count my wife. I think we’re past the crush phase though.
41. What is your favorite book?
That’s like asking my favorite movie- I can’t pick one.
42. What is your favorite candy?
43. Favorite Sports Team?
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“In My Life” by The Beatles.