Although it’s not like we were hoping or had planned, Milly is finally on the way. After making no real progress at all for many many hours on the dilation front and after consulting with Dr. Joseph, who knows it was a last resort for us, we’re having a Caesarean section to deliver Milly. He didn’t push us into it but feels it’s the best. We could wait longer, but there’s been no real dilation since he first looked at Amanda.
We prayed and are at peace with the decision. If anything, I’m happy to know that I’ll be able to hold my baby in about an hour or so.
Well congrats, Kelia- it seems you were right that our baby was waiting to be born on your birthday!