My day started with a trip to the store with Milly to get some orange juice.  It took a little bit longer than usual because her wagon was filled with recyclable trash, so she walked a good bit of the way then went the rest of the way on my shoulders.  When we got back, Mike and Kaitlyn Boscaljon were sitting in the kitchen.  Milly was a bit shy about them being there, but she eventually opened up some and shared a game on the iPhone with Mike after we had our eggs, sausage and waffles.

After that we discussed their website for a while.  I made some changes and took some notes and will do most of the work that will go towards finishing it up over the course of the next few work days.  After they left I had two phone calls to make, but neither person was available.  I spent most of the rest of the afternoon doing some preliminary work on a new account I landed yesterday.

By the time I stopped myself from working I didn’t have much time for a jog, as we were going to be meeting a few people at Mayfaire for the summer music thing they do on a lawn out there.  I had about 15 minutes for my jog, so I decided to make the most of it and turned it into a run.  I alternated running and walking for  ten and a half minutes, and it kicked my butt something fierce because I tried to keep up the intensity during the parts where I ran.  I only went 1.17 miles in that time, and my pace was 8:56/mile, but I probably ended up walking just under half of it.

Amanda, Milly and I went out and got some Chick-Fil-A then went to Mayfaire. We met up with the Warkentiens and the Sawyers (the ones who live in Wilmington and are not related to us).  When we were walking back to our spot Milly and Callie Mason spotted each other, so Gregory and the girls joined us.  Allison was with some friends or something.  We all ate, hung out, watched the kids play.  Before we saw the Masons Eli, Isaac and Milly held hands and walked to where the stage is.  Isaac stood there, Eli danced and ran around and Milly danced just a little bit then told us she wanted to get up on the stage.  Since she couldn’t do that she lost interest, and it’s when we were walking back from that that she saw Callie.

Milly and Callie wanted to go see some CPR training dummies, so I took them to see them and ended up getting a crash course in CPR.  Maybe it’ll come in handy some day.  Next to that booth was one from Brilliant Sky with a bubble gun and hoola hoops, so we, and the boys when they came over, spent some time there.

Milly spilled a grape freezie pop all over some of my favorite shorts.  I’m hoping the stains come all the way out.

Milly started getting fussy as we were preparing to go, although it was after 7:30 and I don’t know how much of a nap she really got today.  She went to bed shortly after we got home.  Gregory invited me to come hang out with him and some other guys, but I was kind of beat and stuck around the house to watch the second season finale of Modern Family with Amanda.  It was a good one, and I really liked how they snuck in a lot of references to past episodes.

I’m really digging the new trackpad, by the way.  I feel like I’ve gotten the hang of most of the swipes already.  The two-finger tap to make a right-click already seems natural to me.  There’s one function I usually forget, but I can’t remember which one it is right now.  (See how I did that?  Not even on purpose.)

I think I’ll play some Assassin’s Creed: Revelations tonight.  I saw that it was on sale at Best Buy for $20 yesterday when I was there and picked it up.  Oddly enough, used versions of the game were marked at $35, so I thought it was a good deal.

Zach Dotsey