2. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Jerry Dotsey, my dad
3. Favorite fruit?
4. For or against same sex marriage?
Well, it’s not for me
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Yeah, but I haven’t figured out exactly what yet.
6. Are you bisexual?
7. Have you ever slept in someone else’s clothes?
8. How many U.S. states have you been to?
Fifteen, but I have a goal to visit all 50 at some point.
9. How many of the U.S. states have you lived in?
Two- NC and KY, although I’ve collectively spent a few months in Texas as well.
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S.?
11. Name something physical you like about yourself.
Honestly, I was just admiring my butt a few minutes ago. (Just got some new underwear.)
12. Name something non-physical you like about yourself?
I can be charming. Really, I can.
13. Do you have any pets?
Two and a half.
14. What is your dream car?
I don’t really have one. I really want a Four-door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited though.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Italy I guess.
16. Are you a nudist?
17. What’d you do last night?
18. Where would you want to go on a first date?
I’m all out of first dates.
19. Would you date the person who posted this before you?
Seeing as how we’re both married, no. But I will say she was the first girl I ever had like a real crush on. Did you know that?
20. Has anyone ever sang or performed for you personally?
21. Have you ever kissed anyone under fireworks?
22. Do you like president Bush?
I’m not a fan of his politics, but he seems like he might be fun to hang out with.
23. Have you ever bungee jumped
Another thing I plan to do.
24. Have you ever white water rafted?
Nope. Wouldn’t mind giving it a try.
25. Has anyone 5 years older than you ever hit on you?
There was one who more than hit on me.
26. Are you racist?
How many people would answer yes to that?
27. What song are you listening to right now?
28. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
If a woodchuck could chuck wood… damn, I don’t remember the rest.
29. What was the last movie you watched?
In the theater, The Departed.
30. Where was the last place you went besides your workplace or house?
The Connection, although I was working there.
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
No. A school though….
32. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I do have siblings.
33. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Depends on what way they’re facing.
35. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A steamer. I’m not a coffee drinker.
36. Say something totally random about yourself?
If I were a superhero, I’d wear shirts like the long sleeve one on http://rips.com/performance.html.
37. Do you have an iPod?
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah, but it’s mostly just because I have curly hair. It’s been everything from Tom Hanks to one of the New Kids to (sigh) Screech.
39. Do you have freckles?
Not as much as I used to.
40. Are you comfortable with your height?
I do wish I had more of it.
41. Do you love someone right now?
42. How tall are you?
43. Do you speak any other language other than English?
Ich spreche deutsch.
44. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes. Oddly enough, the last one of those involved my answer to the last question.
46. Do you watch tv?
Way too much of it.
48. What’s something that really annoys you?
People who don’t put their shopping carts away.
49. What is something you really like?
I’m not going with my first answer. It’s not appropriate. Otherwise, umm… my dog, Bruce.
50. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I don’t know him personally.
51. Have you ever surfed?
Yeah. I’d like to do it more than I do.
52. Do you know how to pump gas?
Does anyone these days not know how to pump gas?
53. What do you drive?
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. Since I work from home Amanda gets to take out the 2006 Jetta.
54. What’s the latest you have ever stayed out?
About 9 or 10 am?
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Not exactly, but I have felt like my life was severely threatened.
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, I’ve never even been to the hospital for an injury of my own.
57. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn’t want to do?
Of course. Wouldn’t be much of a dare otherwise would it?
58. What’s your favorite state to live in?
I guess NC, since I haven’t moved away from here yet.
59. What color is your hair?
60. What color are your eyes?
61. Do you have any special talents?
Lots of em.
62. Favorite alcoholic drink?
I dunno. I like screwdrivers.
63. Favorite city?
I can’t really pick. I really liked Miami for the whole day I spent there. I’d love to spend more time in London or Paris or Cancun or, geez, so many cool places out there.
64. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
65. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
The dead body of the guy they just robbed and threw overbaord.
66. Who do you live with?
My wife Amanda and my brother-in-law, Michael. Plus Bruce, Cobb and Mooo!.
67. Last thing you watched on tv?
A little bit of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, although it’s Monday so I’ve got How I Met Your Mother, Heroes and Friday Night Lights lined up. Actually, I may not watch HIMYM, since it’s a rerun. And normally FNL come son Tuesdays, but it’s coming on when Studio 60 normally comes on, and I usually watch that.
68. Have you ever taken a roadtrip?
Yes. What a sucky, open-ended question to end on.